alexa vega spy kids
Alexa Vega Spy Kids:
Alexa vega spy kids the American actress and singer, Alexa Ellesse PenaVega was born on August 27, 1988. She works as both an American singer or as an actress. She plays her roles as in Carmen Cortez, ER, Ghost Whisperer, and The Bernie Mac Show Alexa vega spy kids.
Her breakthrough came in 2001 when she played the role of Carmen Cortez in Spy Kids. The first Spy Kids film became very successful that it spawned two more sequels – Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams and Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over.
Today is the birthday of American actress and singer Alexa Vega
Alexa Vega and her husband Carlos Pena. Getty Photos
Today, August 27, American actress and singer Alexa Vega is celebrating her birthday, better known for her role as Carmen in the series of adventure and comedy films “Spy Kids”.
The first part of the film was released 18 years ago. Then Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara, who played her brother Junie, were still very small. During this time, Alexa played in the Broadway musical, got married twice, gave birth to children – in general, a lot has changed.
In honor of the 31st anniversary of the star, we collected interesting facts from her biography:
1. Alexa is the eldest of seven children. Her mother, Gina Ryu, is a fashion model, and one of the sisters, Mackenzie, is also an actress. Alexa got into the movie at the age of two when her mother brought her to the test, the baby was immediately entrusted with the role of Emily Newton in the television series “Evening Shadow”.
2. In the film “Alexa vega spy kids”, which brought the girl wide fame, Vega performed all the stunts herself without the participation of stuntmen and herself recorded several songs for the film. Since then, Alexa began professionally engaged in singing.
3. In 2007, she made her stage debut in the Broadway musical Hairspray, playing the role of Penny Pingleton. She later starred in the movie musicals Ripo! Genetic Opera and Devil’s Carnival.
4. The actress also played cameo roles in the popular TV series The Mentalist and the movie Sin City 2: A Woman Worth Killing For.
5. The husband of the actress – an American actor, singer and dancer Carlos Pena, is best known for his role in the series “Forward – to success!”. The sons of the couple are Ocean and Kingston.
|Born Name||Alexa Ellesse Vega|
|Nick Name||Alex, Lex|
|Birthdate||August 27, 1988|
|Born Place||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Education||Notre Dame Catholic High School.|
|Occupation||Actress and Singer|
|Genre||Pop / Rock|
|Height||5 ft 1 in or 155 cm|
|Weight||48 kg or 106 pounds|
|Boyfriends / Spouse||Alexa dated|
|Race / Ethnicity||Hispanic|
|Measurements||35-25-33 in or 89-63.5-84 cm|
|Distinctive Features||Short stature|